Saturday, January 15, 2011

Most Comfortable Leather Couches

A good re-start ...

More than a beginning, my back is a ... she found the graphic over twenty years ago, I was always in the balance between making it a true profession or leave it was just a hobby ... in the meantime many things have changed. First ... the same graphics! And I, I never really left the drawing and writing (my true passions , amid so many different kinds of work experience), I decided to roll up their sleeves e. .. return to study ...
The graphics now holds all (or almost) on programs of computer graphics ... and I, self-taught, I did not have the skills necessary to compete with bold young grown bread and software! Thus, with much patience, I got a ride on the various sites dedicated to graphics and I found that opportunities for training are so many and very varied.
After choosing what was most in my case, I completed my training and I immediately started to practice what I had learned, discovering, with pleasant amazement, that graphics is now combined with the increasingly written communication ... Today, perhaps more than ever, able to jot down a text is not only useful but essential in order to follow a customer 360 ° ... a chart that is able to write an editorial for print or text to a website has more opportunity to satisfy a potential customer ...
I always liked to write , as well as draw ... and then here I am, to share with you these My passions ... I look forward to you suggestions, comments, curiosities ...

Ps. I forgot ... the graphics are now become my profession! If you need me, find me here:
NiMo - Grafismi Van
https: / / sites.google.com / site / grafismicreativi /

0 comments:

Post a Comment